I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. The Client's personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. When processing the Customer's personal data, Delicatum.lt implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or illegal destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other illegal processing.
II. Delicatum.lt DATA
1. UAB Gurmeta LT, registered in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code 305766778, VAT payer code LT100014067717, registered office address. Kazio Ulvydo st. 11-405, LT-08355 Vilnius, Delicatum.lt, tel. +370 609 41929, el. p. email@example.com.
III. PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data is any information collected by Delicatum.lt about the Customer, which may be used to identify the Customer and is stored electronically or otherwise.
3. These data also include the personal information of the Clients in the public space, which Delicatum.lt gets acquainted with when the Client contacts Delicatum.lt social media or after performing active actions in Delicatum.lt social media accounts.
4. If the Client knows or suspects that an unauthorized person has learned the Client's registration name (e-mail address) and (or) password, he / she must notify Delicatum.lt as soon as possible by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. OBJECTIVES OF DATA PROCESSING. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING. STORAGE PERIOD
1. Delicatum.lt requires the personal data of the Clients, which may be collected in the ways described below for the specified purposes.
2. According to the Customer's questionnaire data, a unique account of the Delicatum.lt loyalty program participant is created in the Delicatum.lt loyalty system, which ensures the Customer's participation in the Delicatum.lt loyalty program, providing the program benefits to the Customer and implementing the Customer's rights under this Policy.
3. Delicatum.lt also uses the contact data (e-mail, telephone number) provided in the Customer's form for the purposes of communication with the Customer, including answers to the Customer's inquiries, comments, providing the Customer with important information about the Delicatum.lt loyalty program, its rules and / or ) amendments to this Policy by contacting the Client, if necessary.
4. Upon receipt of the Delicatum.lt personal data questionnaire or consent, it is considered that (i) the questionnaire data provided by the Customer are accurate and correct, (ii) the Customer's consent is provided at the Customer's free will. If the Customer has provided incorrect (false) data, does not update the changed data, Delicatum.lt may be difficult to ensure that the Customer will be able to comfortably use all the benefits of the Delicatum.lt loyalty program, as well as problems in purchasing the desired goods or exercising the Customer's rights. in certain cases, we may be forced to block the Customer's Delicatum.lt card and terminate the Customer's participation in the Delicatum.lt loyalty program (for example, if necessary, obtain or renew the necessary Customer consents).
5. Persons who have provided their contact details and expressed a wish to receive information about the goods and (or) services offered by Delicatum.lt by electronic means of communication (e-mail, SMS messages, etc.), Delicatum.lt will send offers on the sale of Delicatum.lt goods, newsletters and other promotional materials, ask for opinions on the purchased goods, notify Delicatum.lt news, the procedure for the sale of goods.
6. For the purpose of direct marketing, Delicatum.lt processes the following personal data of the Customer: name, surname, gender, telephone number, e-mail address (mandatory data, without which Delicatum.lt will not be able to send direct marketing notifications to the Customer); date of birth, data confirming the right to participate in promotional campaigns.
7. Customer data will be used for direct marketing purposes for 5 years after obtaining consent.
If the Customer actively buys in Delicatum.lt physical stores or online and the Customer has not objected to the receipt of Delicatum.lt direct marketing notifications, Delicatum.lt will send notifications regarding goods that are similar to the goods purchased by the Customer. In this case, the Customer's data will be used for direct marketing purposes for 3 years after the purchase of the product.
8. The customer has the right to refuse to receive direct marketing notifications at any time by contacting Delicatum.lt by e-mail email@example.com.
9. Cookies. A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers, which Delicatum.lt saves in the Customer's browser or on the Customer's hard drive with the Customer's consent. Different cookies are used for different purposes. Cookies also help Delicatum.lt to distinguish the Customer from other users of the Website and allow to improve the Website. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, and some browsers allow you to reject only third-party cookies. In this way, the Customer will be able to take advantage of these opportunities. However, it should be noted that blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of the Website, and without cookies, the Customer will not be able to use all the services provided on the Website. Cookies are used to transmit information over an electronic communications network.
Cookies are absolutely necessary
These cookies are necessary for the Website to function. The basis of the data processed by such cookies is the proper execution of the contract when the Customer visits the Website, and Delicatum.lt ensures the quality and security of the visit. These may be cookies, which, for example, allow the Customer to log in and access protected areas of the Website, use the shopping cart function, etc. services.
Analytical and / or performance cookies
These cookies allow Delicatum.lt to identify and count website visitors and monitor how visitors move around the Website using it. This helps Delicatum.lt to improve the performance of the website, for example, to ensure that users can easily find what they are looking for. The basis for the processing of data collected by these cookies is the consent of the Clients.
These cookies are used to identify Customers when they return to the Website. This allows Delicatum.lt to provide content tailored to the needs of the Clients, to memorize the information relevant to the Clients. The basis for the processing of the data collected by these cookies is the consent of the Clients.
V. DISCLOSURE, TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
2. In addition, Delicatum.lt may disclose information about the Customer if (i) it is required to do so by law; (ii) in order to protect your rights or interests (including the provision of Delicatum.lt personal data to third parties in order to recover the Customer's debts to Delicatum.lt); (iii) intending to sell a part of Delicatum.lt activity or its property, disclosing the Client's personal data to a potential buyer of the activity or its part; (iv) after the sale of Delicatum.lt activities or a substantial part of its assets to third parties.
3. The Client's personal data will not be transferred to a third country and / or international organization.
5. Delicatum.lt advertising information can be received / seen in certain phone apps (Viber, etc.), as well as, Delicatum.lt advertising can be seen in the Google network and other platforms, which the Customer associates with his / her phone number or e-mail.
6. Every time the Customer visits the Website, Delicatum.lt third Google Analytics, a third-party software, collects information about how Customers use the Website. For example, the Client's actions on the Website are recorded and his behavior patterns are determined. This service is used to determine how many people visit the Website and its various parts. The information gathered helps to find out how the Website works and how Delicatum.lt could improve it. Delicatum.lt does not identify the Clients and does not allow the Google Analytics program to do so. This information about the Client's browsing may be provided to other third parties who work with the optimization of the Delicatum.lt website.
9. All information provided by the Client via social media (including messages, use of the "Like" and "Follow" fields and other communication) is controlled by the manager of that social network. These cookies are used to identify Customers when they return to the Website. This allows Delicatum.lt to provide content tailored to the needs of the Clients, to memorize information relevant to the Clients. The basis for the processing of data collected by these cookies is the consent of the Clients.
VI. CUSTOMERS 'RIGHTS REGARDING THEIR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY Delicatum.lt
1. Right to withdraw consent. If the Customer has given Delicatum.lt explicit consent to the processing of his data, the Customer may revoke that consent at any time by notifying the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Delicatum.lt shall, without undue delay, but not later than within one month from the receipt of the request, provide information on the actions taken upon receipt of the Customer's request regarding the implementation of the Customer's rights. That period may, if necessary, be extended by a further two months depending on the complexity and number of applications. Delicatum.lt shall inform the Customer about such extension within one month from the receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. When the Customer submits the request in electronic form, the information shall also be provided to him, if possible, by electronic means, unless the Customer requests it to be submitted otherwise.
2. The right of access to your personal data. The Customer may contact Delicatum.lt at any time and inquire whether Delicatum.lt handles any personal data of the Customer. If Delicatum.lt stores or uses the Customer's personal data in any way, the Customer has the right to access them. In order to do so, the Customer submits a written request to Delicatum.lt to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, confirming his / her identity.
3. Right to request further information. If the Customer has any questions about the use of his personal data, he can contact Delicatum.lt at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The right to be forgotten. In certain circumstances specified in the data processing legal acts (when personal data is processed illegally, the basis for data processing has disappeared, etc.), the Customer has the right to request that Delicatum.lt delete the Customer's personal data. In order to do so, the Customer submits a written request to Delicatum.lt to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, confirming his / her identity.
5. Other rights. (i) The Customer has the right to request Delicatum.lt to correct any inaccuracies in the available data. In this case, Delicatum.lt may ask the Customer to confirm the corrected information; (ii) the Customer has the right to request Delicatum.lt to restrict the processing of the Customer's personal data or not to process them; (iii) the Customer has the right to transfer data received from the Customer by Delicatum.lt with the Customer's consent or for the purposes of concluding the agreement; (iv) The Customer has the right to refuse Delicatum.lt to use the Customer's personal data.
1. The website may contain advertisements provided by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and must ensure that it complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
2. Visiting third party websites may be at Customer's own risk. Delicatum.lt does not assume any direct or indirect responsibility for the content published in them, the accuracy of the information, the opinion provided in them, or the quality of goods and services offered by a third party.
3. Delicatum.lt information material may contain information the source of which is the websites of third parties. Material taken from a third party website will be flagged accordingly and may be pa link to the original website is provided. Delicatum.lt does not take any responsibility for the material published on the website of a third party to which the Customer is directed for more detailed information, nor for the personal data used by such third party.
4. The Customer is responsible for the confidentiality of his password and the submitted data and for any actions (data transfer, submitted orders, etc.) that are performed on the Delicatum.lt Website by logging in using the Customer's login data. The customer may not disclose his password to third parties. If the services provided on the Delicatum.lt Website are used by a third party who has logged in to the Website with the Customer's login data, Delicatum.lt considers that the Customer has logged in. If the Customer loses the login data, the Customer must immediately inform Delicatum.lt about it by mail, telephone, fax or e-mail and immediately change the password.
The customer is responsible for ensuring that the data provided by Delicatum.lt is accurate, correct and complete. If the data provided by the Customer changes, the Customer must immediately inform Delicatum.lt by changing the relevant data in the registration form or, if the data is not specified in the registration form, by informing Delicatum.lt by e-mail. In no case will Delicatum.lt be liable for damage caused to the Customer due to the fact that the Customer provided incorrect or incomplete personal data or did not inform Delicatum.lt if they changed.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS